Sunday 9 November 2014

PURE SPECULATION SCI-FI CONVENTION

I just want to let you all know that I will be hosting my game at the Pure Speculation sci-fi convention in Edmotnon, at the Ramada Conference Centre, 11834-Kingsway ave, November 15th and 16th 2014. I plan to have playtest time from 8am - 10am and 1pm to 4pm both days. I will also be one of the panelists for the Indie Tabletop Game Development session from 10-11 am on Saturday. Nov 15th. Check out the Pure Speculation website, http://www.purespec.org/at-the-festival/panelists/

1 comment:

  1. Just to give you results of the Pure Spec convention in 2014, the panel was okay, but we only had an hour and one of the people in the audience kept getting off topic that I felt we lost a lot of time in our actual panel on game design.

    As for promoting the game, I found it was a waste of time, as the convention was mostly catered to the Pathfinder RPG. There were only two tables for game designers, myself for Kaiju Conquest, and another person who had a role playing game. Neither of us got any attention because of the Pathfinder tournament. I have not gone back to Pure Speculation since then.

    ReplyDelete