Wednesday 18 May 2016

3D MODEL PRINTING

In the last week, I had five images transferred to 3d model designs. The intent was to have them as miniatures for my game, Kaiju Conquest. They would be stretch goals. The undamaged city image would be a special stretch goal once all other stretch goals are achieved. The damaged city image would consist of 16 minis as a stretch goal. The portal would consist of three of them and there would be six each of the Sazzarran and UNRF (human) bases, combined as another stretch goal.

I sent all of these images except the undamaged city to a local 3d Printer. They had problems with the Sazzarran base because of the arms being too fragile. Point noted, and I asked the Aleks Rakocevic, who designed these images for me, to redesign the Sazzarran base as one piece. Image to follow when it is completed.





No comments:

Post a Comment